It is a fact that all Hotmail users will eventually be migrated to Outlook.com.
To use it perfectly you can follow various tips and tricks:
1. Create Email Aliases – It is good to use multiple email address for different things. You can email alias to use it for different purposes so that your identity is preserved and data is secured.
2. Use SkyDrive for Large Attachments – Try to attach a large file to an email with SkyDrive. This makes it easy to send large files to multiple people or share files with people that may not have room for them in their email inbox.
3. Sweep Emails – Use the sweep feature of hotmail. It allows you to quickly clean up your inbox and keep it tidy.
4. Create Rules – Try using filters and rules for managing the hotmail mails. Just select Manage Rules in the Sweep menu for doing this.
5. Use Keyboard Shortcuts – Outlook.com supports a variety of keyboard shortcuts. Click Keyboard shortcuts on the more mail settings screen to customize this.
6. View Content From Twitter & Facebook – Click the Content from third-party networks link on the More mail settings to link Outlook.com to Twitter or Facebook accounts with this You’ll be able to see social updates and tweets from your contacts right on Outlook.com.