The Hotmail option assist you in exchange a folder’s name, move a message one folder to another folder, add a new folder or subfolder and delete an unwanted folder from your customized list. If you want to set up a list of folders with related messages, such as project details, in a specific folder then you can follow these certain instructions.
- To move messages & email to a folder, do one amongst the following.
- Drag the message header to the folder.
- Select a message which you want to move to another folder then click “Move to” and again click the name of the folder.
- To follow the steps for Add a new top-level folder:
- Click on “New folder” option at the bottom of the Folder list in the left hand side to display a small text box.
- Enter a folder name then add new folder.
- To add a sub-folder:
- Right-click the folder which you would like the sub-folder to measure below then options will display a New Sub-folder then click on it.
- Enter a sub-folder name.
- To delete a folder or sub-folder
- Right-click the folder or sub-folder which you wish to deleted.
- Click on “Delete” option.
- To rename a folder or sub-folder
- Right-click the folder or sub-folder which you want to rename.
- Press on “Rename”.
- Enter a folder or sub-folder name.
If you want any other help related this problem you can contact our Hotmail technical customer service department which can sort out all your problems instantly.