If you are a hotmail user than you must familiar with the loads of spam mail that collect into your inbox every day while only a few of these emails goes rightly in your spam mail folder. Spam mail creates a major issue for you because it gets mixed with your important e-mails, and it can be terribly confusing once it becomes too littered. But don’t worry, Hotmail already has fairly powerful anti-spam filters, and any messages you find in your Spam folder is safely left there. With good email habits and regular reporting, you can stop the spam mail in your Hotmail account.
Following some of these steps to block spam mail:
- Visit Hotmail web address and sign into your account.
- Click on the “Options” link at the top right side corner of the main screen then click on the “More Options” button at the bottom of the box.
- Under the “Junk email” section, click on “Safe and blocked senders” link.
- Here you can see the three links of Safe Senders, Safe Mailing Lists, or Blocked Senders then click on any one of them.
- Enter the email address you’d like to add to any of the three lists in Step 4 and then click the “Add To List” button. Such as you can add the other email address in this field.
For remove individuals and lists, click on the “Remove from list” under the added email list button.
- Click on the “Options” button from your main Hotmail web address once you sign in.
- Click under the “Junk email” section on the link that reads “Filters and reporting” heading found on the more options page.
- Here you can see the two option of “Standard and Exclusive” While you can select one of the first two buttons to better filter your account.
- Scroll to the “Delete junk email” heading you can select to send all junk mail to the junk folder or to delete the messages right away.
- Scroll to the “Report junk messages” section. You can select to report spam emails automatically or to not report those messages.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom right part of the page.
For any help to above or any other hotmail problem contact to hotmail technical support help desk member by using helpline phone number. The executive at hotmail customer service support utilize your record effectively and provide best and instant solution to each problem.
Sky Drive is the former name of a personal cloud storage service from Microsoft. It enables customers to store their important information online that can be access anywhere where there is an availability of internet and where an outlook or any Microsoft account can be opened. As and when any hotmail user sign in to its account he can access all the information which he has stored online on Sky drive from his account.
The best part of Sky drive is that it can attach a file up to 10 GB. As per the Latest news from hotmail now a user can attach up to 10 GB free file. This has been possible with Sky drive that they now get capability of attaching a file or files have arrived up to 10 GB.
Some years ago it was almost impossible to send or receive file that were of some 50, 100 or 200 MB but now if you would like to share an on line file that weighted even more than this than you can send it with Sky Drive. For this you just need to mega upload it with your account. This feature which had made everything so easy was not that easy to use for most users before some years and now it easy and friendly.
With this facility of Sky drive provided by Hotmail it gives an ultimate capability of a small hard drive on which you can store or save any kind of information online and then you can access it from anywhere and can have the possibility of even sending it to your contacts.
Any user who already has a registered account on Microsoft or outlook can access Sky drive with their hotmail account and with this you can upload a file that weights over 25mb also. By this idea, hotmail is trying to recover users that have migrated to other platforms like Gmail, which was the first mail to offer extra storage space.
For any help to outlook or hotmail contact us Hotmail customer service support number of the company. By acquiring instant and helpful help from our hotmail helpline phone number 0800-410-1016 you can enjoy ultimate hotmail use online.
Hotmail.com is a free online email service from Microsoft. Hotmail is considered as one of the world’s first web mail services. This email service from Microsoft was established in 1996 by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in Mountain View and headquartered in Sunnyvale. Hotmail had more than 100 million clients and had become a most famous web mail services available.
The main reason behind Hotmail getting acknowledged by a large number of users was the way that, it was free of cost and had features that were truly helpful. It was a free email service with accompanied functionalities that were easy to utilize and implement. It permitted clients to read and send email wherever there is Internet access.
A hotmail mail can be used and accessed by signing in to it. Anyone who has a hotmail id and password can sign in, to use hotmail mail service. If you do not have an account you can register to hotmail mail account. Once you are in to your mail account you can send and receive mails in all parts of world using this service.
Though hotmail provides extremely useful and user friendly services but in case of any hotmail problem you can the hotmail customer service contact number. By calling this hotmail helpline number 0800-410-1016 you can directly communicate our hotmail support specialist who provides the best and appropriate solution to any hotmail problem.
For Microsoft its customer feedback plays an important role in the development of the look and feel of its services. With this feedback it brings updates and advancement in its features, application and services. Some of the new technologies developed by Microsoft are:
- Outlook Connector – Connector will help people in managing their Outlook for free, with full features.
- Mobile usability – With Web-enabled mobile phone customers can access their email on mobile phone also.
- Email client option – With additional email client option a free consumer email client will be available that will be a successor to Outlook Express.
- Productivity – To help maximize productivity in email Microsoft is offering new features with which Outlook will have capabilities like right-click option, drag-and-drop, preview pane customization and auto-complete addressing etc.
- Windows Live services – With this a customers can see if their Messenger contacts are online from their inbox itself.
- Storage space – Hotmail will provide storage space to their customer which they need for remaining productive in email.
- Email safety – Windows Hotmail is designed in a way to protect customers from potentially harmful email messages.
- Safety bar – When an email message will arrive after multiple safety checks the safety bar at the top will give status of the email.
- Improved spam protection – With one click customers can automatically delete junk email messages, block any future email messages from that sender and can report the junk email.
- Personalization – With Control Your View option Hotmail provides control over the look and feel of their email.
For further information or support on hotmail problems or for getting any other hotmail help online call our Hotmail contact number uk 0800-410-1016. This is hotmail support number for solution to every hotmail issues.