If you are a hotmail user than you must familiar with the loads of spam mail that collect into your inbox every day while only a few of these emails goes rightly in your spam mail folder. Spam mail creates a major issue for you because it gets mixed with your important e-mails, and it can be terribly confusing once it becomes too littered. But don’t worry, Hotmail already has fairly powerful anti-spam filters, and any messages you find in your Spam folder is safely left there. With good email habits and regular reporting, you can stop the spam mail in your Hotmail account.
Following some of these steps to block spam mail:
- Visit Hotmail web address and sign into your account.
- Click on the “Options” link at the top right side corner of the main screen then click on the “More Options” button at the bottom of the box.
- Under the “Junk email” section, click on “Safe and blocked senders” link.
- Here you can see the three links of Safe Senders, Safe Mailing Lists, or Blocked Senders then click on any one of them.
- Enter the email address you’d like to add to any of the three lists in Step 4 and then click the “Add To List” button. Such as you can add the other email address in this field.
For remove individuals and lists, click on the “Remove from list” under the added email list button.
- Click on the “Options” button from your main Hotmail web address once you sign in.
- Click under the “Junk email” section on the link that reads “Filters and reporting” heading found on the more options page.
- Here you can see the two option of “Standard and Exclusive” While you can select one of the first two buttons to better filter your account.
- Scroll to the “Delete junk email” heading you can select to send all junk mail to the junk folder or to delete the messages right away.
- Scroll to the “Report junk messages” section. You can select to report spam emails automatically or to not report those messages.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom right part of the page.
For any help to above or any other hotmail problem contact to hotmail technical support help desk member by using helpline phone number. The executive at hotmail customer service support utilize your record effectively and provide best and instant solution to each problem.