As we all know that millions of people, mostly prefer a simple graphical user interface where emailing as well as communicating is quite easier. There are so many ultimate benefits which actually make our work easy as well as convenient and emailing services are one among them. There are mostly email customers among which Hotmail is surely one of the best.
Hotmail is mostly used for sending and receiving mails online for personal as well as professional mails. When a hotmail user sends any mail he had options with which he can add his signature so that whenever a mail is sent, the receiver will automatically receive a signature with the email and now with entire new features and facilities of hotmail you can also add a picture to your signature.
Images are very helpful to make your post, email and content interesting, so if you want to add an image to your signature you need to follow these steps which are given below:
- Move the picture to a web site or server.
- Open Hotmail web-address.
- Sign into your hotmail account with password or email address which fill at the time of creating a hotmail account.
- Click down the gear icon which is shown on the right hand side corner and then again click “Options” link.
- Next, click on “email signature” option.
- Now add an image by clicking on the previous one and then move it to the signature one.
Now process is complete.
Image can be moved or edited and you can add as many images as you wish. By adding images to the mails at the signature your receiver can differentiate between the emails and can get particular idea from where they are receiving the mails.
If in case hotmail users do not get the exact support from the online available information they can communicate with the hotmail customer service support center by phone number. If you are not clear about the information and need more clear help you can call the third party hotmail technical support contact number 0800-410-1016 and you will be answered by the executive in an appropriate manner so that you get proper solution to your hotmail problem.